Wim/Traveling "paper"!

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 23:06:53 EST

joegarrett@earthlink.net writes:

> Wim,
> So you're the one! I've often wondered who it was that put card stock in,
> for traveling. And all these years I have been blaming the guys in the
> Factory! In any event. Quit it, please.
> Best regards,
> Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)

I know I've replaced a lot of shanks & flanges, and regulated a lot of
actions, but I didn't know that many of my pianos wound up as far away as
Oregon for you to get that upset about it. But now that I'm in Alabama, I
know you're not going to see any more of my work. So I am still going to
continue using card stack, whether you like or not.

Wim

PS. For those of you who think we're being mean, you don't know Joe and me
very well.