traveling paper

antares antares@EURONET.NL
Thu, 04 Apr 2002 14:26:10 +0200

> From: Susan Kline <sckline@attbi.com>
> Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 12:36:22 -0800
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: RE: traveling paper
>
> At 09:56 PM 4/3/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>> Joking aside (?) , are there manual cheap machines that do that ?
>
> I bought a little shredder, which sits atop a box or waste basket,
> for about $12. However, the strips are between 2 and 3 times
> as wide as travelling paper.
>
> Maybe we need Dutch shredders! It sounds like Andre's makes strips
> just the right width.
>
> Susan

Hi Susan,

I bought this shredder some years ago, tried it out in the shop and the
width of the paper is perfect for flanges.
The machine works on automatic. Just put in some paper (secrets) and there
we go! Miles and miles of wonderful traveling paper. It glues perfectly and
I have different colors for different thicknesess.

EAR

friendly greetings
from

Antares,