JAHN

JCSwafford@AOL.COM JCSwafford@AOL.COM
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 02:40:15 EST

--c6.967469f_alt_bound
In a message dated 4/3/02 8:54:16 AM Central Standard Time, oleg-i@wanadoo.f=
r=20

ine.de">Baumg=E4rtel@t-online.de</A>
> =20
> [Unable to display image]
> =20
> B. & K.BAUMG=C4RTEL GmbH            Tel  +49 (0365) 413087 / +49 (0365)=20
> 4390162
> Zeitzer Str. 60/64                                     Fax +49 (0365)=20
> 4200135
> D-07552 Gera                                          Email <A HREF=3D"mai=
lto:baumgartel@t-online.de">
> baumgartel@t-online.de</A>
> =20
> They sell the same things basically, even, oblong pins or any KLINKE=20
> manufactured product. No online catalog but a big Excel document with all=20
> products ref/descript and their prices.=20
> I can forward it to you if you like it  (424 Ko)
> =20
> =20
> P.S. No, I don't have absolutely nothing against Jahn, as they don't have=20
> nothing against me, nor for me either.
>=20
>=20
>=20

Thanks for taking the time to send all this information. I'll let you know=20
how things turn out later. I'm amazed that you can still get oblong pins. I=20
was afraid I might look like an idiot for asking a stupid question, but I=20
didn't get a stupid answer!(:)) It just goes to show that you can't be=20
certain of anything unless you ask!(:)) You know the old ASSUME thing (If yo=
u=20
assume something you make an ASS out of U and ME).

Joel Swafford=20

--c6.967469f_alt_bound
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

--c6.967469f_alt_bound--