New old email address (OT)

Fri, 05 Apr 2002 11:33:45 +0200

Tvak@AOL.COM wrote:

> I recently posted my new email address, and I hereby rescind that and
> announce my return to AOL.  ATTBroadband, as quick as a fox in surfing the
> web, was incredibly slow in opening email, and deleting email.  Since this is
> my primary activity online (thanks to all of you) and since my two daughters
> missed AOL terribly (and Instant Messaging, specifically) I decided to go
> back to AOL for now.
>
> Flame me at tvak@aol.com.

Sounds like something is wrong. There is no reason that ATTbroadband should have
a problem with your email unless they specifically route all such traffic through
a slower nett... which would be kinda dumb for them to do.

Instant messageing as per AOL is available as a stand alone program, or as a
plugin for the netscape browser.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.