Enough already!!

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Fri, 05 Apr 2002 05:50:29 -0500

> I wholeheartedly agree ! Gets ridiculous.

..what would be more ridiculous is how this list would look without Andy
Rudoff's expertise. I've already said that I believe Andy is making changes
to how this list functions. It takes time, and Andy does this on a volunteer
basis, similar to how alot of functions with the PTG work.

I won't speak for Andy since I don't know all the facts. I can assure you
the amount of spam that gets through the filters now is nothing comapred to
what this list might look like without those filters. Ask me how I know.

The Delete key, on my keyboard, is located right below the 'insert' key, in
the bank of keys just left of the numeric pad. I would suggest you get
aquainted with its location and, on the rare occasion that junk mail makes
it through the mountain of filters that are already in place, use it.

Changes are in the wind.

-Phil Bondi
tito@philbondi.com