Parts

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 14:16:58 +0200

Hi Joel,

you are Welcome, In fact I like this company, it is a little one, but they
are willing to do their job correctly, the catalog is amazing. They made
arrangements to sell the goodies from most of the other places (Renner,
Abel, Jahnn, Meyne) in fact at a similar price, but they are very efficient
for sendind things and answer your inquiries.

I may be was sending a little fast when say they actally sell oblong pins,
but I am pretty sure I've seen mention of these parts somewhere recently,
may be was only rectangular shaped , I will check again and let you know .

Regards

Isaac OLEG

 Thanks for taking the time to send all this information. I'll let you know
how things turn out later. I'm amazed that you can still get oblong pins. I
was afraid I might look like an idiot for asking a stupid question, but I
didn't get a stupid answer!(:)) It just goes to show that you can't be
certain of anything unless you ask!(:)) You know the old ASSUME thing (If
you assume something you make an ASS out of U and ME).

Joel Swafford