euros? pins

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 01:39:11 +0200

A tech of the S&S staff uses to grease the balance pins with Mutton tallow.
Believe it or not I feel it helps the key stability (less jumpy) , but as it
attract dust too much I don't consider it

The Yamaha staff in France tell us to oil them with a rag wet with Silicone
Valley oil.
Klaus Schimmel talk of oil too.
I've try Prolube and it is the wrong product (too gummy)

I've find McMube 205  to be the best !(thanks for your 0.2 dime Andre)

I've find the holding at the balance hole to be very perceptible when
playing.
Why, I don't know ???

Just my 0.2 Euro (but not much more)

See you in Pearl Harbor in side car Andre ;;>)

Isaac