euros?

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 02:05:29 +0200

have I been flamed, ME ! Mille sabords ! that can't be ! Should have kept my
helmet.

With the dime being in French the coins you are supposed to give at the end
of the messe, that add a new dimension to the whole comment, if was needed.
But OK , I may have say, "just  my 0.01 Euro" to be right.

Will not do that agin (since next time)

Prosit

Isaac