Nokias New Cellular (OT)

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 02:10:21 +0200

In a little time we may well discover unknown damage due to the cellular
phones me guess.

Living one on some eggs will never allow them to eclose for example, and it
produce comportemental changes on rats (aggressivity).

May be it is just that, being old ? beginning to be cautious about progress
?

Well anyway I fear for my ears with thes things.

Salute Richard, nice to hear you too.

Isaac