Yamaha Celesta Repair

JARickson@AOL.COM JARickson@AOL.COM
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 13:11:14 EST

Brian, where do you get spare parts? New Hammers?  The hammers on mine are
not at all like piano hammers.
    Are you suggesting that my celesta is a "Mustel"?  Let me describe it.
1. Three octaves
2. Pearlized plastic keys
3. leather groumets
4. Underneath the the whit paint that I stripped was a layer of gold paint
(possibly spray paint), and underneath that was black matting (sort of
linen-ish).  It looked like something you would see on PA speakers or
woodwind instrument cases...

            Jim Rickson