Convention Classes: was Re: euros? pins

Sat, 06 Apr 2002 20:33:26 +0200

Roger Jolly wrote:

> >We are bringing perhaps as many as 3 Americans over this year to the
> >Scandinavian.
>
> Hi Ric,
>         Heard a rumor about a Canadian too. <G>  Now that will cost you a
> beer.

Grin... I dont remember saying anything about US citizens... I just mentioned
Americans... that includes Canadian citizens last I checked.  But the beer is
on me anyways :)  We have this exotic import I am sure you have never
tasted.... Forsters or something like that... cant remember quite the name...
I think its East German made by the same people who make the piano... maybe
even while they are making the piano... I dont know.. Comes in a tall full
pint can... silver and blue I think...??  hehe.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.