Tallow!

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 20:04:33 -0700

Ed; even if it were the best thing in the world, I wouldn't use graphite =
on the keybed or keyframe, and here's why; I may not always be the tech =
working on this piano. Somebody else comes in, pulls the action, and not =
finding any better place to put it, places it right down on their brand =
new deep plush carpet which is ssoooooooo white that they have asked the =
poor SOB to take off his shoes as he's coming in................

Kevin E. Ramsey
ramsey@extremezone.com
     Greetings,=20
     I would like to respectfully offer two examples for consideration.  =

  Graphite is unsurpassed in my experience for the una corda spring =
contant=20
  points and the balance glide dowel inserts in the keybed.  I have used =

  others, and many work, but none seem as durable as burnished=20
  graphite,especially if clean grain has been opened prior to =
application.=20