Quick action lubrication:

MBailey911@AOL.COM MBailey911@AOL.COM
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 13:14:50 EDT

In a message dated 4/6/2002 4:39:00 AM Central Standard Time,
antares@EURONET.NL writes:

> Finally, in order to get this O down to factory standards, I sprayed the
> Spring levers with McLube (on the graphite)

Antares -

First, thank you for taking the time to share your lubrication/friction
results - it was fascinating to read the details and look at the different
effects each step had.

One question for you - you mention spraying the spring levers with McLube on
the graphite - are you referring to the top of the repetition lever where the
knuckle comes in contact with the lever?

Also, wanted you to know that reading your post made me even more
enthusiastic about attending the Stanwood class at this year's convention.
I'm much newer in the business than many out there, and highly intrigued
about the details of how all of the factors combine to make the instrument
work it's best.

Mary Bailey