Explorer Upgrade

Jason Kanter jkanter@rollingball.com
Sun, 07 Apr 2002 20:11:24 -0700

I believe Avery is complaining about MSN Explorer, not Internet Explorer.
MSN Explorer is notorious for grabbing and attempting to control your every
online movement. Avery, I suggest that instead of approaching Microsoft for
help, you go to the newsgroup miscosoft.public.msn.discussion -- there are
numerous people there who are far more knowledgeable than the average MSN
tech support rep and who will be able to help you quickly if you describe
your problem.

I do know something about this from the inside, having spent a year recently
developing tech support training for MSN.

And yes, stay away from MSN Explorer.

jason kanter * piano tuning * piano teaching
bellevue, wa * 425 562 4127 * cell 425 831 1561
orcas island * 360 376 2799