Sostenuto Tabs!/Olde Knabe

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 07:51:57 EDT

In a message dated 08/04/02 4:07:40 AM, joegarrett@earthlink.net writes:

<< I'm pretty sure that the Sostenuto tab material

that is under the felt, is NOT Vellum. I think it is a thick "Card" stock. >>

Gary;
 I think Joe is correct here about the card stock. The ones I have worked on
have been made with an 'oil board' type stock. Oil board looks kinda like
Spam sliced real thin with lots of different textures. It is commonly seen in
report binders, etc.... The advantage of oil board over plain card stock is
that it will flex many more times than plain card stock without weakening.
Jim Bryant (FL)