Has anyone ever heard of a "Jazz" tuning?

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 22:57:22 EDT

ramsey@extremezone.com (Kevin E. Ramsey) writes:

> This is one where I wouldn't think that they're asking for anything other
> than ET.

This is an example of the kind of complete brainwashed thinking that has been
going on for over a century.  They are not asking for ET.  No music of any
era worth listening to has ever required ET.  Jazz is no exception.  Get used
to it.  (No Wim, I'm not "shoving it down your throat".)  It's the plain and
simple truth.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin