work table/sign

Diane Hofstetter dpno2nr@yahoo.com
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 11:35:56 -0700 (PDT)

Terry,
About the sign, you will have to check the regulations
in your community.

One of the signs that has made the most impression on
me over the  years is a small, neat sign, about the
size of a license plate, attached next to the door of
a house on 19th street in San Francisco.  It simply
says: "Piano Studio".

Car signs are great too, but once again regulations
come into account. (I saw a neat van at the Pacific
Northwest Conference: "Nobody knows the treble I've
seen" by "A-Sharp Piano Tuner".)

Signs are the best and least expensive advertising you
can do--if you can get away with it.

Diane