Try our new toplist system

WWW.ALTLIST.COM - WWW.TOP100.ORG noreply@altlist.com
Wed, 02 Apr 2002 15:17:13 +0300

Dear Webmasters,

We would like to invite you to the=20
New Version of our Free Toplist Hosting System.

We have been working in this area for 3 years now and have developed a =
very advanced toplist system.
What is more important is that we pay you $1 for every 1000 hits you =
generate on toplists of our system.

Check out our homepage or read the details about our "We Pay You" =
program. [ http://altlist.com/en/htm/help/payouts.shtml ]

Our toplist system is the only one that offers great 3rd level domain =
names like=20
***.top100.org
***.altlist.com
***.ft100.com
***.the-toplist.com
***.freetop100.com
***.yourtoplist.com

We provide Free hosting for both Adult and Non-adult toplists.

Please go here to Sign up [ http://altlist.com/en/htm/signup/ ] .

With regards,

AltList Project - Top100.org
-------
Altlist Free Toplist Hosting and CGI Scripts
Free hosting of your top 100 site on our servers. Free CGI script, =
instant setup, fully customizable design, FTP access, 10Mb of space.
http://www.altlist.com
-------