finishing equipment

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 08:09:50 -0700

Fire code doesn't assume the sprayer is that intelligent or honest. People
lie about what their intentions are in order to avoid doing the extra things
required by code. Insurance companies will deny your claim on
technicalities. To make the claim water base will be the only thing sprayed
in your shop is ludicrous. You have no control over it after you are dead.
Keith R
----- Original Message -----
From: "Farrell" <mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 4:16 AM
Subject: Re: finishing equipment

> Not if you are spraying water-base!
>
> Terry Farrell

room. Just the right temp/oxygen/spray mist and the spark of the brushes as
the motor starts up....if you're still alive you might be hairless. Chances
are that won't happen.
> Right Dale?
>
> Keith R.
>   You left out sand blasting action parts,you're exactly right though,I
would be lost without my compressor.I have a 6 hp 60 gallon Craftsman,which
I have enjoyed.Also be sure and fix a place outside the shop for it,not
hearing the noise is wonderful.