SAVE OUR SOUL (S.O.S)

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 10:24:58 -0700

Again with Nigeria?  What is it with Nigeria, is everyone a "victim" of
something and in need of money laundered in the United States?  I wonder
how many people are really stupid enough to respond to these things and
actually provide them with their personal bank account information.
 Mrs. Hadija indeed!

By the way, a simple Google search reveals General Sani Abacha was in
fact a Nigerian dictator- accused of countless human rights violations!
 He died four years ago and the people cheered!!

Rob Goodaloe, RPT
Las Vegas, NV