SAVE OUR SOUL (S.O.S)

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 19:40:25 -0700

    Hi, Brian. I did that too, but within a very short period of time =
they were almost demanding account information etc. So I shut 'em down. =
I was just having some fun with them myself. Save Our Souls,,, =
well,,,,,,,,I really did try to help them out there..........

Kevin E. Ramsey
ramsey@extremezone.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Brian Trout=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 11:36 AM
  Subject: Re: SAVE OUR SOUL (S.O.S)

  Hi Rob,

  I hope I didn't go too far, but I sent off a
  little note to Ms. Hadija or whatever her name is
  and acted like I was "interested" in helping her
  with her problem.  I did NOT send her any banking
  information.  I didn't even send her my real
  name.  But I thought that if I do get a response,
  that perhaps the e-mail address that it comes
  from might be more valuable to those who might be
  interested in lighting a fire under the Ms.
  Hadija of the Pianotech list.

  Brave?  Stupid? I dunno.  We'll see.  I'm still
  waiting.

  234 really is the country code for Nigeria but I
  ain't gonna call it and find out who answers!

  :-)

  Take care,

  Brian T.

  --- Robert Goodale <rrg@unlv.edu> wrote:
  > Again with Nigeria?  What is it with Nigeria,
  > is everyone a "victim" of=20
  > something and in need of money laundered in the
  > United States?  I wonder=20
  > how many people are really stupid enough to
  > respond to these things and=20
  > actually provide them with their personal bank
  > account information.=20
  >  Mrs. Hadija indeed!
  >=20
  > By the way, a simple Google search reveals
  > General Sani Abacha was in=20
  > fact a Nigerian dictator- accused of countless
  > human rights violations!=20
  >  He died four years ago and the people
  > cheered!!
  >=20