Fees - revisited

J Patrick Draine draine@attbi.com
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 22:47:09 -0400

On Thursday, April 11, 2002, at 08:47 PM, Ted Rohde wrote:

> =A0 Even the=A0auto repair industry has manuals listing hours per job =
to=20
> charge.=A0
> =A0=A0=A0=A0Interested to hear responses.

And so do we, if we choose to use them. Newton Hunt's costs $5 for PTG=20=

members, $7 for non-members, available from the PTG Home Office.
Joe Garrett's costs a bit more ($20?), in larger (8.5 x 11") and=20
somewhat more detailed format, and is available from Randy Potter.
Both are excellent.

Patrick Draine

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available