Fees - revisited

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 06:02:44 -0400

>It is so
> easy for us to look at things from just one point of view, and I think
> that is short-sighted.

Thank you Clyde - well said.

I personally prefer to give the customer a flat fee rate for services. I
also explain that if for some unforeseen more work is required, the customer
approves it. If the customer doesn't approve it, at least I can sleep at
night.

If a service person was at my home, I would prefer that person tell me what
the charges will be up front, with the possibility........That's how _I_
would want to be treated. Hence, that's how I treat my customers.

-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
tito@philbondi.com