Suggestions??? OT

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:29:51 EDT

My shop is placed in an area where there is a lot of wildlife and I really
enjoy it...but there are times when it is a nuisance...this is one of those
 There is a rather large woodpecker in my loft space, I think probably 2or3
lbs worth of really beautiful woodpecker. But he won't/can't figure out how
to leave he just keeps flying around and 'pooping' on stuff..............I
have turned off all the lights...opened the garage door as far as it will
go...turned off the TV....shut the door to the office....... he just keeps
flying around...... :-(  It has been going on for several hours now.....any
suggestions??????
Jim Bryant (FL)