spam

Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:11:17 +0200

Given the fact that an inordinant amount of spam that I get has a Yahoo
address, and assuming that many many other people notice this fact as
well.. it only stands to reason that people will get so sick and tired
of it that they simply block Yahoo.com with mail filters. Perhaps this
will cause legitimate Yahoo users to start dropping the service to the
point that Yahoo finally notices and starts to sincerely and
aggressively start doing something about spam.

JMV
RicB

--
Richard Brekne