Fees - revisited

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 21:48:25 EDT

In a message dated 12/04/02 9:30:26 PM, rohde@pdnt.com writes:

<< We do a

disservice to ourselves if we assume we only have our time to sell >>

Ted...I must equally respectfully disagree with your respectful disagreement
with ED F.      If we do not have the time to apply our knowlege for the
benefit of a given customer all the knowledge in the world will not help that
customer......... Ed is correct is saying that all we have to sell is
time.....you are correct in saying that the reqisite knowledge must accompany
that time.......but time is the essence of our work and woe to those who
forget it.................(we can only hang so many hammers in one day, only
tune so many pianos in one day, etc.)...................Del made a statement
some time back and to paraphrase it..........I only have so much time left
working on pianos and I don't choose to spend any of that limited time
working on this instrument......... not exact, but you get the picture huh?
My view.
Jim Bryant (FL)