Suggestions??? still OT

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 22:59:13 -0500

>     I would suggest the judicious use of a .410 shotgun.
> Kevin E. Ramsey

For what, escape holes? Just try not to make it mad. Let's see now. A three
pound woodpecker in that part of the country would about have to be either a
Flicker, or Pileated - or the presumed extinct Ivory-billed, last seen in the
wild sometime in the 1940s. What was he Jim?

Had a cat bring in an utterly unharmed and thoroughly annoyed Yellow-bellied
Sapsucker a couple of years back (the only one I've ever seen). That was
interesting for the five minutes or so it took to herd it through the open
door.

All of them way too pretty to shoot.

Ron N