Health/Medical Insurance for Piano Techs?

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 23:56:05 EDT

In a message dated 4/12/2002 10:06:01 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Pianotoone@AOL.COM writes:

> Subj:Re: Health/Medical Insurance for Piano Techs?
> Date:4/12/2002 10:06:01 AM Pacific Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:Pianotoone@AOL.COM">Pianotoone@AOL.COM</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>

>>   Hi Dick

            Does this cover the Dr. fees such as surgeryfollow up care. How
extensive is it without reading the fine print? And if I may ask How lod are
you. I'm 48 with wife and teenagers to cover.
         Tnaks----Dale Erwin