Choosing the pianos

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 15:12:53 -0400

Jon,

I have myself painted into a corner on that one.  Most of them are used to me
calling every year because I gave my word that I would, so I feel the need to
inform them if there is going to be a change, and why.  However, if I see a
first-time junker and never arrange to make callbacks when I leave the house,
then I feel no obligation to do so, even once.

Regards,
Clyde