Suggestions??? OT

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 18:13:32 -0400

Ric,

Sorry, bub, but I guess I'll just have to go to the grave not knowing.  My
brain is too tired for a brain teaser, what with my daughter being
involved in a vehicle accident March 16 and my wife in a separate one
March 23 and both vehicles being declared a total loss, and when we
finally think we're getting back to normal again my daughter had a
fender-bender this afternoon.... (sigh)....  At least no one was hurt, but
I hope this string of things is coming to an end.  Thanks anyway, dear
God, because it could be (and could have been) a lot worse.

Regards, Clyde