Suggestions??? OT

Sun, 14 Apr 2002 00:48:02 +0200

Clyde Hollinger wrote:

> Ric,
>
> Sorry, bub, but I guess I'll just have to go to the grave not knowing.  My
> brain is too tired for a brain teaser, what with my daughter being
> involved in a vehicle accident March 16 and my wife in a separate one
> March 23 and both vehicles being declared a total loss, and when we
> finally think we're getting back to normal again my daughter had a
> fender-bender this afternoon.... (sigh)....  At least no one was hurt, but
> I hope this string of things is coming to an end.  Thanks anyway, dear
> God, because it could be (and could have been) a lot worse.
>
> Regards, Clyde

Whoa.......change of topics here....... well.. I suppose we've had enough fun
with the elephant / woodpecker thing anyways. Actually, the initials mean
nothing that I know of... I was going to think about it and attempt a
humourous solution, but another time perhaps.

Very sorry to hear about the string of bad luck. Auto accidents can be nasty
affairs in more ways then one. You are indeed lucky with two totaled cars that
everyone came away unscathed.

Best wishes Clyde

RicB
--