Steinway A

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 14:10:17 EDT

In a message dated 4/14/2002 9:55:52 AM Pacific Standard Time,
sharpa@comcast.net writes:

> Rich wrote
> If the church is upgrading, They should restore the A
 .  What are the going to upgrade the piano to?
   A better new piano would cost 3
> times what a proper rebuild on the A would cost.
key set the rebuild cost could be 25 to30k. So I'm curious 3 times that? =
75K? There are many Stwys in Rebuiltt condition out there in this price range
(30 to 40K) and nicely restored.

And the list of better pianos is very short.

> If they truly don't want the A, what's the asking price?

              Regards
              Dale Erwin
              Piano Restorations