Steinway A

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 17:14:37 -0500

>	Ron,
>	A benefactor wishes to donate a fifteen year old Walnut
>Steinway B in his father's memory. Your point is well taken, but in this
>situation the church is not the party making the investment, and will be
>a grateful recipient with hopes to turn the proceeds from the A toward a
>much needed new sound system.

Tom,
Yea, that makes more sense than the vision I was seeing. I hope the B
proves to be a good deal for them. Maybe they'd consider keeping the A,
having a state wide bake sale to raise money to get it rebuilt, and just
yell louder during sermons?

>	I too have seen money available for replacement of finer older
>pianos when you can't get the music committee to find a few hundred
>dollars for regulation.
>
>	Tom Driscoll

Me too, and altogether too often replaced with a new small cheap piece of
junk that never had a prayer of doing the job expected of it.

Ron N