work chair/table

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 08:27:17 -0700

The university has these tall metal stools that are used for a variety
of tasks in a number of departments.  The art people use them a lot as
does the drafting department.  They are excellent for work benches.  I
managed to cop one from the art people and it works great.

I might suggest you visit your friendly neighborhood university/college
surplus property department.  It is unbelievable what kind of treasures
you might find.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV