In search of..

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 06:50:39 -0400

'morning.

I am putting together a website and I would like to have a picture of a
piano that has "served its useful purpose" .. I prefer a Grand or Upright,
but will consider all .jpg's for this section.

PLEASE do not send the picture to the list. Send them directly to me at:

tito@philbondi.com

If I decide to use your picture, you will be given credit for it, but I will
not give out your address..in other words, under the picture, it will say:

Thanks to John Smith, RPT for providing this picture.

Many thanks.

-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
tito@philbondi.com