toys

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 09:16:24 -0500

>I use the wet/dry bulb device, not having found an electronic I wanted to
>trust.  How accurate does this Whatman seem to be?  Can you suggest a
>source?
>
>thanks,
>
>sb

Dimensions in millimeters are 145l x 30t x 22w.
Range 0°C - 50°C (32°F - 122°F),    2%-98%RH +/- 2%.
Cost was about $50 six years ago.

From:
Whatman Lab Sales
5285 NE Elam Young Pkwy, Suite A400
PO Box 1359 Hillsboro, OR  97224
USA Phone : 503-648-0762 / Toll Free : 800-942-8626 / Fax : 503-648

As to how accurate it actually is through what ranges, I don't know yet.
That's why I've been wishing I had a sling psychrometer for so long. Now I
can compare readings under different conditions and see how close the
digital really is. Meanwhile, for tuning, the absolute RH% isn't nearly as
important as the relative readings from tuning to tuning - if the error
remains "relatively" constant.

Ron N