Health/Medical Insurance for Piano Techs?

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 13:13:37 -0400

Tom,
    As I understand it, it's actually been around for quite a while now. Let me
know what you find out about Golden Rule when you check. I'd be interested to
know if it's the same deal I have.

Greg

--
Greg Newell