Charging for Pitch Raises

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 23:51:24 EDT

Hi list,
 I would like to say first,that they are a lot of different replys coming
in,and each can be right for the individual.I,myself,charge for pitch
raises,as there is additional work involved.If I let my grass get knee high,I
get charged more for the cutting of it.If the piano customer skips every two
years,or more,trying to save money,I can't reward them by doing more work for
them for free,than I do for one of my good customers,also I'm so busy,I don't
have the time to give away.Usually,after once or twice,they will figure out
that they are'nt saving any money,and get on a schedule
anyway.
Good tuning
Hazen Bannister