Free pianos in Baton Rouge, LA

GBOLES@AOL.COM GBOLES@AOL.COM
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 13:34:11 EDT

List,
The local Baton Rouge piano community has a friend named Sylvester Andrews,
who suffered serious health problems over a year ago. Sylvester is a former
technician/tuner/piano mover who has a warehouse full of old pianos, a few
organs and misc. piano parts he has collected over several decades of being
in the piano business. His daughter, Sylvia, has taken over business
operations and is closing the warehouse. She needs to get rid of these
instruments. They are either going to be given away, sold, or they are going
to the dump. I have not visited the warehouse, so I cannot tell you what you
will find, but I imagine there could be a few gems in there for someone. You
know what they say, "One man's trash is another man's treasure". If you are
interested, contact Sylvia @ (225) 925-0131 or e-mail her at
Sylvia_mylease@yahoo.com.

Thanks for your consideration.

Greg Boles