advertising

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 12:07:22 EDT

In a message dated 4/19/02 7:29:59 AM Central Daylight Time,
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:

> Aren't there any ladies reading who are going to take issue with this
> horribly sexist post!
>
> Shame on you Wim!
>
> Oops, did I just make one myself?   ;-)
>
> Terry Farrell

Terry

I personally do not see my post as being sexist. I see it as a fact. MOSTLY
housewives read a "shopper". MOSTLY men read the paper. I didn't say only
housewives or only men. That would have been sexist.

BUT, if any women, or men, are offended by what I said, I apologize.

Wim