Charging for Pitch Raises

David M. Porritt dm.porritt@verizon.net
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 17:58:39 -0500

Les:

Don't mute!  I can do about 16 - 18 minutes, but I don't use mutes.
You watch the zoomed in display in TuneLab Pro and you can see each
string's peak.  If it is more than 50 cents down and the auto note
switching doesn't switch as you tune the first string, TL Pro has a
line indicating 100 cents sharp.  Move the peak to that line and
start on the second string.  Soon the note will auto switch.  I'm
sure it would take me twice as long if I used mutes.

dave

On 4/19/02 at 4:41 PM Leslie W Bartlett wrote:

>How in the world to people do pitch raises in 10-15
minutes????????????
>les bartlett
>houston

>GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!