Update to: Schematics wanted for Hale Sight-O-Tuner

J Patrick Draine draine@attbi.com
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 07:20:36 -0400

On Saturday, April 20, 2002, at 03:20 AM, Greg T wrote:

>>> have
>>> Richard

Did I say talk to Al, or whoever answered the phone? It's no surprise
that Mary would like to sell you a new SAT III, and if it was the other
woman in the shop, she's an electronics technician who probably has
never seen an SOT. Try again, or try Richard. Sorry, I tossed my
schematics when I sold my 2nd SOT, a long long time ago.
Patrick