Mason & Hamlin tour

Sat, 20 Apr 2002 16:56:29 +0200

Hey Dan !!

I was wondering if you have had a chance to check out Schimmels new entry into
the duplex world. They call it a Triplex.  It features a very interesting hitch
pin /aliquot combination. I tried to get a good picture of it, but will have to
take one myself.

Anyways... have you run into this yet ?

--
Richard Brekne