speedy gonzales

Tom Servinsky tompiano@gate.net
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 06:41:50 -0400

adjustment. The goal is get the pitch into the ballpark without wasting =
valuable time and effort.
Tom Servinsky,RPT
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Wimblees@AOL.COM=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2002 7:54 PM
  Subject: Re: re : speedy gonzales

  In a message dated 4/20/02 11:47:03 PM !!!First Boot!!!, =
RNossaman@KSCABLE.com writes:=20

    Actually, the speed was the very least of the points. I have no =
doubt that=20
    under fifteen minute pitch raises are possible.=20

    Ron N=20

  I can do the actual pitch raise, cranking all strings up to "pitch," =
in about 10 minutes. The process of pitch raising and tuning takes about =
an hour to 1:15, depending on the piano.=20

  Wim  =20