Restringing

daveonpiano@juno.com daveonpiano@juno.com
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:02:02 -0400

Hi everybody...

 For the restringing process, I'd be interested in hearing what different
technicians out there are doing/have done to deal with the "tangled spool
syndrome" ...I know that you just need to patient with these "four-prong
spools"...but I'm just interested in knowing if anyone out there has come
up with some creative solutions to make the job easier and more
expedited. Thanks in advance for your input :)

Dave

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.