Restringing/1lb. coils/tips

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 20:30:25 -0500

 3. I always put a 90degree bend in the wire,
>with about 2"-3" "tail". When you put the wire away, you will see the "tail"
>across the hole and you can grab it with your needle nose pliers to get it
>up through the hole, the next time you want to use it.

Three 1/16" holes (thereabouts) in the top of the can, equally spaced and
somewhere between the edge of the hole and the outside of the can will give
you something to stick the end of the wire straight into without having to
make the bend, fish it out of the can, and clip it off to use it. Just pull
the end out of the little hole and haul out what you need. An unmodified
tool is an unfinished tool.

Ron N