Convincing the Client

Reikiharp@AOL.COM Reikiharp@AOL.COM
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 07:58:00 EDT

I"ve been in business 15 yrs and quickly discovered that card response rate
is low. I still send out about 200 a month. Instead of fretting over 500
clients I tune for once or twice a year, my goal became 5000 clients I tune
for every 5 years or more. I  inform  and educate my clients with PTG
pamphlets and tech bulletins, but I don"t harass them with phone calls at
dinner time. Your best customers always seem to move out of town, But with a
list this big you can afford to lose a couple hundred. Just do good work, and
promote your business more aggresively that any one else. When you have
plenty of work keep promoting your business anyway. You"ll prevent the
unwanted lulls.  Joseph D. Gotta RPT        PS. It helps to be in a very
large market.