Convincing the Client

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 10:32:17 EDT

In a message dated 4/23/2002 5:08:23 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Reikiharp@AOL.COM writes:

> Subj:Re: Convincing the Client
> Date:4/23/2002 5:08:23 AM Pacific Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:Reikiharp@AOL.COM">Reikiharp@AOL.COM</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>

>       Joseph

     I consider your comments to be the words of wisdom and success.
     Principle no one. I will until. When the until comes find a way to keep
the will
      Principle 2. Promote your business aggressively and as good or better
      than the competition.
     One of my life principles has been. Failure isn't fatal and success
isn't final.
     Although I had a low return rate with the reminder cards it is always
amazing to me how many of my clients will tell me "I've been meaning to call
you I have had your card on my frig. for ever" and sometimes it's been there
as much as five years. I'm convinced a follow up call to your most desired
clients after they've had the card a while is an effective tool to scheduling
more frequently. Hey people are just flat busy.