Soundboard Installation & MC

Tue, 23 Apr 2002 23:32:49 +0200

Marketing hype aside.... the key phrase here is "throughout the life of the piano".... which is an undefined condition.... and as such allows them to say whatever they want to.... typical grammatics trickery for such..

But then I might also point out that the web site makes some pretty clear cut claims that if were so very obviously false would make them very vunerable to false adverstising claims... not to mention law suits directed at soundboard failures despite said claims....

No... Delwins fine argumentation aside...I would like to hear their true side to the story.  Something doesnt add up quite when such a procedure.... so "obviously" useless relative to stated purpose, is still in use and supported by a manufacturer such as M&H.

Just something to think about.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne