"Old School Teachings"

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 20:51:37 EDT

Hi,
  I know of tuners in my area who do not raise pitch,for various reasons.One
does'nt like to for fear of breaking strings,and does'nt want to carry
strings,or go back and pull them up.The other does'nt I think,because it's a
ploy to sell pianos for the company he's employed by,telling the customer it
won't hold standard pitch.I have gained an incrediable amount of buisness,
following this type of attitude,by these people.I pitch raised one today over
a 100 cts.,with no problem,and the customer thought they had a new instrument.
Hazen Bannister